Great character teeth are an important part of a great prosthetic makeup and Chris and his company FANGS FX will be providing bespoke dentures for the key Main Stage prosthetic application demo as well as for some of the demos taking place in the Exhibitors’ Rooms.
Chris is renowned throughout the industry for creating exceptional character teeth and prosthetic dental effects. His credits are vast and he and Fangs FX have worked with a huge array of leading actors. In the last few years alone his credits include ‘Beauty and the Beast’, ‘The Revenant’, ‘Spectre’, ‘Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens’, ‘Bourne Ultimatum 5’, ‘Bridget Jones’s Baby’, ‘The Theory of Everything’, ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’, ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’, ‘X-MEN: First Class’, ‘The Iron Lady’, ‘Skyfall’, ‘The Hunger Games’, ‘Les Miserables’, ‘Life of Pi’, ‘Mandella: Long Walk to Freedom’, ‘Prometheus’, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ and ‘Jupiter Ascending’ to name only a small number on the list.
The images all show dentures by Fangs FX in conjunction with makeups by various artists.
1. Being Human, Millennium FX
2. Guardians of the Galaxy, makeup designers Elizabeth Yianni-Georgiou and David White
3. LD50 Lethal Dose, make up by Matthew Smith
4. Clash of the Titans, makeup designer Jenny Shircore
5. Les Miserable, makeup designer Lisa Westcott
6. Fungus and the Bogeyman, makeup designer Angie Mudge
7. Penny Dreadful, makeup designer Vincenzo Mastrantonio, prosthetics designer Nick Dudman
8. IMATS demo, makeup by Neill Gorton
9. Rank the Prank, Millennium FX